RE: NTLK Implant 2000, was The Newton's successor?

From: Jon Shurtleff (jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 18:59:13 EST

I like what you were doing with your wife. My wife had a 130. We tried
something like this but unfortunately she has poor vision and it was just
too hard for her to read the small screen. The screen on the 2x00 is bigger
but screen items are smaller. If only Apple had built a slate sized
Newtons. But then that's the form factor I really want too.

Jon.