Re: NTLK Implant 2000, was The Newton's successor?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:08:53 EST

>The speed gain is noticeable especially everytime I go back to using a
>stock
MP2100, which now seems so sluggish. Let me know what else bother you and
maybe I can help shed some light.
<

Well, I am sold. I just need to figure out when I can send in my baby!! I am
thinking about getting my wife a 2k again (we sold her last one to eat one
month! :) She doesn't really want one anymore, but now that I know how to
send things to the InBox all day long for her and then to beam her all at
once, I am ready to try to get our system back up running again...especially
since she has been missing several thing that I needed to be done on time.

Thanks for the feed back you all.

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!