Re: NTLK Question about Assist

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 14:21:28 EST

I don't understand. Don't TimeTrax & Assist use the same data?

If you add something to one, it should appear in the other as well.

Now, what would make my day would be the following.

I use both TimeTrax and MoreInfo. Timetrax has it's own slips for items in
the datebook, but I prefer MoreInfo's slips. So what I have done is make
TimeTrax my backdrop (in weekly view). That way I have my MI button at the
bottom of the screen and can use it to make new meetings, to-do's, etc.

But now, when I go to edit a meeting that already exists, if I do in in
TimeTrax it opens up a TimeTrax slip. I wish I could tap on a meeting and
have it open up in a MoreInfo slip. What I do now is to go into the old
Dates App to open existing items. That way I get the MoreInfo slips, but
it's a bit of a pain in the neck way to do it.

Loren