Re: NTLK Question about Assist

From: Rich Fletcher (rich@ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 00:06:42 EST

How *do* you figure out assist, anyway? Is there a less time0-comsuming
way of figuring it out besides guessing? Some way to show its vocabulary?
I keep trying to use it to do to-dos, etc., and I don't know if it's
possible or if so, how.

-Rich

>> From: "mcw" <mcw@wam.umd.edu>
>> Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:12:06 -0500
>> To: "Newtontalk" <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>> Subject: NTLK Question about Assist
>>
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> I'm trying out TimeTrax right now, loving it, and wondering if I could
>> integrate Assit with it. I've gotten pretty good at writing the
>> correct Assist lines to get the meetings scheduled right when I want
>> them with the people I want. I would like to have Assit dump its
>> reuslts into TT and not Dates, though.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!