RE: NTLK Question about Assist

From: mcw (mcw@wam.umd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 16:02:07 EST

"-----Original Message-----
"From: Loren Finkelstein [mailto:Loren@Finkelstein.Net]
"
"I don't understand. Don't TimeTrax & Assist use the same data?

I think we're talking about the same thing (based on what you wrote
below, just with MI and TT)...

"
"If you add something to one, it should appear in the other as well.

yes, it appears once I GO to TT, but it's the slips and the opening of
Dates that I'd like to avoid.

Here's where we think the same, just I want to use TT slips and avoid
Dates slips, and I'm not dealing with MI...
"
"But now, when I go to edit a meeting that already exists, if I do in
in
"TimeTrax it opens up a TimeTrax slip. I wish I could tap on a
meeting and have it open up in a MoreInfo slip. What I do now is to
go into the old Dates App to open existing items. That way I get the
MoreInfo slips, but it's a bit of a pain in the neck way to do it."

Yes, it is a pain in the neck. I had been hoping to use Assist to get
around it from the get-go. Anyone else have hints out there?

michael

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!