NTLK Info: Comprehensive list of available softwaree???

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:53:05 EST

I know there are many places that have software, etc. And as some of these
places, there are descrptions. I also know there is a works underway to
describe what is available, etc.

But is there anything available right now that lists and describes all (or
most) of the software available for the Newton?

FWIW, I feel like one of the reasons for the Newton's challenged existence
(before it was dropped) was that it was (is) simply too dificult to get the
machine where it was useful, i.e. 3rd party software tested, installed and
working correctly. Quite frankly, I have spent an enourmous amount of time
to get this Newton working to actually assist me like it should and I have
owned my 2x00 for 3 years, and a 120 before that.

Anyway, I appreciate anybody's point me to the best and most thorough list
of available software.

Thanks!
Dreww

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the