Re: [NTLK] Test message. Are we still here?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 10:21:06 EDT

I use a T-Mobile Dash which I reluctantly chose over a Blackberry Curve.
And while it makes a pretty decent phone and it syncs with Lotus Notes
it really misses out on many of the things I want to be able to track.
Yes it syncs my meetings with notes calendar, very important, the
organization of tasks just doesn't do it. The only advantage, other than
the phone features itself, is the fact that I can use if as a USB thumb
drive.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.