Re: [NTLK] [Poutine] Poutine and wines (Was Re: Test message. Are we still here?)

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 10:24:42 EDT

Many fish & chips places have malt vinegar available. I would check at
the local supermarket or specialty foods store (depending on how far you
are from the coast) here in middle America (like middle earth) people
like the idea of eating fish but not like on the coast ;-)

william

Lord Groundhog wrote:
> ~~~ On 2008/03/14 23:56, Abraham Limpo Martínez at abraham@familialimpo.net
> wrote ~~~
>
>> BUT as a fellow newtonian I
>> have tasted poutine, and by tasted I meant I had to bother my english
>> teacher to help me translate a recipe and I had to prepare it myself.

<snip>

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.