Re: [NTLK] Test message. Are we still here?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 05:32:47 EDT

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Abraham Limpo Martínez
<abraham@familialimpo.net> wrote:
> have not tried it). WHERE IS THE KILLER-PIM?

I ask myself the same thing. Palm is the closest, but it seems that
nobody thinks that PIM functionality is important any more. :-( Many
people keep all their "important" phone numbers in their mobile, and
that seems to do it. Supposedly, the Nokia tablets have the GPE suite,
but I don't think it's anywhere near complete--and it's nothing like
on the Newton, anyway.

I agree with your complaint re: phone numbers. I try to add a new
number to my Treo, and it defaults to "work" and "mobile" is waaaay
down at the bottom of the list, under fax! Why??? This is a _mobile_
phone, for goodness sakes! It should be the _first_ option!

How well do the iPHone apps work? Anybody care to comment?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland