Re: [NTLK] [Poutine] Poutine and wines (Was Re: Test message. Are we still here?)

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 10:26:57 EDT

You did not just tempt us and then pull back now did you? I'll sign an
NDA if need be. I've got the cheese, I've got the potatoes. But a really
good gravey would be the touch.

william

Ian P. Currie wrote:
>> You mean, I'm not a Newtonian until I've tasted poutine? :o I don't trust
>> my abilities to make it myself, so how do I come by this delicacy?
>
> As a relative newbie to the list, I'm so happy to be able to offer
> advice about something I actually *know* !
>
> First, we must agree that my wife's recipe for Poutine gravy is the
> best ever (a family secret that goes back Québecois generations).

Can't agree without a taste ;-)

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.