Re: [NTLK] Yet another Ebook

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 13:20:42 EDT

On Sep 28, 2007, at 9:40 AM, Matt Howe wrote:

> I don't know. The last book I posted I left an open question to see
> if the
> folks at StillNewt would answer. No one did so I thought perhaps
> they were
> not taking new submissions. I used to post all of my Newton books
> there.
> Anyone from StillNewt out there? Chime in and let us know please.
Yes, still here. Are you saying you sent me a book I didn't post? My
apologies if that is the case. I am in the throes of newborn baby
girl and a house remodel, so I am kind of punchy and seriously time
constrained.

I will search through my messages from you and see if I can dig that up.

Also, we recently did see the ever elusive DJ Volkasko reappear, and
hopefully he can resume his duties as the most excellent caretaker/
organizer/boss of the stillnewt library.

Marty