Re: [NTLK] Yet another Ebook

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 14:42:19 EDT

I did not send the two books but I will today. I hand not heard from DJ in
so long I kind of left out a feeler. But I'll get it to you.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Martin Joseph wrote:
<snip>
Yes, still here. Are you saying you sent me a book I didn't post? My
apologies if that is the case. I am in the throes of newborn baby
girl and a house remodel, so I am kind of punchy and seriously time
constrained.

I will search through my messages from you and see if I can dig that up.

Also, we recently did see the ever elusive DJ Volkasko reappear, and
hopefully he can resume his duties as the most excellent caretaker/
organizer/boss of the stillnewt library.

Marty
<snip>