Re: [NTLK] Greetings from a R. V. Winkle and a Request for Assistance (connection-related)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 02:27:43 EST

There is an application that slows down a fast pc see 'slowdown.exe'
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/windows>

But by far the fastest and easiest way to back up a 2100 for creating
a duplicate unit is a linear flash card. If you backup all
information and packages from the "old" unit and restore to a
"brainwiped new" unit, it will be a perfect clone. Except any system
patches that is.

If you need a linear flash card I have an 8 mg card for $6.00
shipping included or 24 mg for $25. contact me off list.
eBay also has a few linear flash cards listed.

Woody