Re: [NTLK] Outlook Syncing Success with Newton Connection Tool

From: W. Kim <wanjin32_at_yahoo.co.kr>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 04:30:05 EST

I haven't tried with USB Dongle, but you can test.

Install the software ( http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/ ) and try to connect your newton
with USB Dongle. This software attempt to connect your newton for short time, even not licenced. If this connection
is OK, then it should be work with USB Dongle. otherwise, you need to contact to the developer with the errror message.

-- Albert wrote <albalabs@yahoo.com>