Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 12:31:10 EST

> What I would really like to see is syncing of the address on the
> Newton. I have a lot of phone numbers on it that I have nowhere else.

Simon promises that version 2.0 will include syncing. Now the
software has been released even before it was ready, thanks to him.

> Is there some way to make Newton Books in OSX? I do have Newton press

I do not know. But one cool think could be to have NCX convert PDF
documents to eBook. That way, it could be nice have the PDF files one
the Newton. I do not think there is a way to have the Newton to read
PDF out of the box.