Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Books with OSX

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 00:23:02 EST

Thanks all for the links I will try them and see what happens. I did
go to http://jnichols.slightofcode.com/nxpress/ but you can't
download anything yet. I will send him email and indicate that with
the new Newton Connection there may be more interest.

I was not implying that it was to be part of Newton Connection, just
that I used it a lot before OSX and would like to continue again.
Wife always thought it strange when the green glow woke her :-) I am
a night owl and get more work done at night and sometimes very late
at night then in the day, nice thing I am self employed and most of
my work can be done anytime and when you can't sleep......

Larry