Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo vs. DateMan

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 03:55:25 PDT

John Hay wrote:
> All I really need is a solid hierarchical ToDo program that can link to
> other entities, be they dates, notes, names, or whatever.
>
> MoreInfo seems to address these requirements for me, but are you saying
> that DateMan is even better, different, or just another angle of attack.?

John (Hay),

Here is a link to the "shootout" for best PIM between Action Names,
Moreinfo, and Dateman that John (Glass) is referring to:

http://tinyurl.com/ey82t

Since this comes up every now and again, perhaps we should add it to the
wiki... (I tried but I cannot connect to www.unna.org or tools.unna.org
right now...I'll try later).

Please note that this is an abridged version, as the original which
dates from 1997/1998 has been lost to the tar pits.

-Matthew Reidsma
mreidsma_at_post.harvard.edu
Boston, MA U.S.A.