[NTLK] MoreInfo vs. DateMan

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 18:58:38 PDT

All I really need is a solid hierarchical ToDo program that can link to
other entities, be they dates, notes, names, or whatever.

MoreInfo seems to address these requirements for me, but are you saying
that DateMan is even better, different, or just another angle of attack.?

9/21/05 William Pociengel issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?