Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo vs. DateMan

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 06:51:30 PDT

On Sep 22, 2005, at 6:55 AM, Matthew Reidsma wrote:

> Here is a link to the "shootout" for best PIM between Action Names,
> Moreinfo, and Dateman that John (Glass) is referring to:

Actually, that's "Jon" without the "h" when you are referring to me. ;-)

Reading the post, it appears that the original, extensive review is=20
gone for good. :-( bummer. I had forgotten about that. One thing that=20
this means, however, is that my review/comparison is grossly outdated,=20=

so it probably isn't much good anyhow. I think I reviewed MI 4.5 and=20
Dateman 5.0. And I believe that both have moved beyond these releases,=20=

and MI significantly changed (Dateman less so).

My recommendation from that post still stands, however.... Install them=20=

all, and try them out. Do one at a time to get a feel for how it works,=20=

and choose the one that best fits your needs.
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa