Re: [NTLK] Waiting for the other shoe.

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 06:08:25 PST

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:44:12 +0100, Robert Benschop
<rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:
> Wow, a switcher's story on NTLK, something we don't see every day ;-)

My wife isn't quite sure if I'm nuts or not, taking the plunge and
leaving Windows behind.

> [snip] don't forget the [OT]

No problem. I debated whether or not to mark this post as [OT], and
in the end figured that it had enough Newton content in it, especially
the article and referenced AppleScripts for firing up the PPPd and
getting BT internet sharing to work.

>and while I'm at it, give Quicksilver a try,

Already there. Way cool.

>[snip]
> Curious if you link from Address Access Pro itself or if you use More
> Info or DateMan to ad the functionality,
>[snip]

I've tried DM and MI. In fact, I usually revisit them about once a
year and then remove them. I'm a die-hard TimeTrax user...and I
dearly wish TimeTrax was open-sourced.

I do all my linking within AddressAccessPro. AAP rocks. I love being
able to select a company entry and see a list of affiliated people.
Click on an affiliate link and I'm on the person entry, which of
course has a back-link to the company. Simple good.

> Robert Benschop

Gavin.