Re: [NTLK] Mp3 Playing Newton

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 06:09:29 PST

I haven't played with it, but this might be an excellent occasion to
augment with Adam Tow's "Soybo" program, which I understand is capable
of making iTunes available as a web service. That way you're not
subjected to whatever happens to be streaming at the time, but can
actually select the song to play using an iTunes controller. I could
be wrong as I've never used it but it might be something to play with -
less "internet radio" and more "audio-on-demand".

-Dan