Re: [NTLK] Mp3 Playing Newton

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 05:53:20 PST

On Friday, November 5, 2004, at 01:33 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Ok, the big question I have to ask at this point, is there any way
> I can make this any easier? Having Newtons play MP3's are fun, but
> really, should I just get a iPod? :)

You can use the "play mp3 stream" feature to play shoutcast or icecast
streams. NPR and many music stations are available this way.

You can put your own mp3 collection on your own icecast stream and
access your tunes from anywhere (with bandwidth/ 802.11b) from the
Newton that way.

Perhaps not quite what you meant, but a lot less time invested, and a
lot more music available...

Brian

--
... we parted each feeling