Re: [NTLK] Waiting for the other shoe.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 01:44:12 PST

On 7-nov-04, at 6:27, Gavin McKenzie wrote:
> A few more minutes and I had Escale running. I haven't done an
> address-book sync yet though. I'm too chicken. I'm a heavy user of
> AddressAccess Pro with lots of custom fields and lots of linking
> between people and companies.

Wow, a switcher's story on NTLK, something we don't see every day ;-)
Any Mac OS X questions van probably be answered out here as well, just
don't forget the [OT] and while I'm at it, give Quicksilver a try,
fantastic file launcher/handler...
http://www.blacktree.com/

Curious if you link from Address Access Pro itself or if you use More
Info or DateMan to ad the functionality, since I have AAP and DM
installed I never which actually provided which function.

Robert Benschop