[NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 09:44:33 PST

>From: Evan Scott <vertigo_at_email.arizona.edu>
>Subject: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:06:12 -0700
>
>Hey all,
>
>I finally picked up a Newton, and some connection equipment. I've got
>everything set up and my computer is talking to the thing.
>
>However, I am curious. What software have you Newton aficionados found
>indispensable? I can already tell the datebook software is a little
>rudimentary fro my needs. Some suggestions in that area would be
>appreciated, as well as system extensions and such.

Deep Green ist a must. I also have ICS NewtCase installed (Quickpicker!
Freezer! Sleepaid! etc.), and SBM's Tasklist. And always as many books as I
can get on it. ;=}
Other things depend on interest (FilePad, MPG, GPS Lite or Teletype GPS,...).

And Newton Press is REALLLLY a must. Truly brilliant - that and etexts of
the web, the ultimate killer app.

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html