Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 14:25:52 PST

Oh yes that is a good package as well. Also the WriteStuff by landware
does almost the same thing but also incldes typefaces, character picker and
PowerPoint The only thing that WorksBetter has that WriteStuff does not is
Headers and footers. Oh and Worksbetter will also add lines to the
background like Notepad has. The only problem with Worksbetter is it does
"play well" with other Newtonworks packages and you need to freeze all the
extra works packages you are not using at the moment or you get error
messages (at least in my experence).

-Dan