Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 12:36:32 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: John Osborne
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

Does anyone consider the Landware's NewtPaint v1.5 to be indispensable?
I want a painting program for my kids--something beyond the scribbles
you can make in the notebook.
-------------------
Yes I would. I just recently got a copy and it is great, especially for the
price (get it quick they are ceasing selling it at the end of this month).
You can make clip art and save it to clip art albums that Availworks or
other software that can use their clip art can access.(or just drag it to
the clipboard after you paste it in the notepad if the app does not directly
work with Avail's clipart albums). It will also do screen shots and
import/export the graphics very easily (I use X-port but you can just send
it
to the notepad and export it that way).

In short one very nice app.

-Dan