Re: [NTLK] Newton compatable cellphones

From: Nathanial Freitas (nathan_at_freitas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 02:05:05 EDT

I am working on getting a Sony-Ericsson t68i running with my MP2100. It
should work through irda, as its just AT commands. The t68i supports GPRS
through T-Mobile. If I can get this working it means I can have both
802.11b/wifi and GPRS working with my Newton, which would be excellent.

I will let you know my results.

Regards,
  Nathan