Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 05:23:29 EDT

Chet Johns wrote:

> East Carolina University in Greenville NC. My alma mater too,

Great School!! My son is a Biology grad and my parents live there. I
remember going to one of the Mac Labs there for the Students back in
1998 and drooling over the internet access speed and all the top of the
line Mac's they had.

I have to agree with stevehj_at_mac.com Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 13:56:12
-0500 comment:
"Again, you are making an assumption that the child will be working in
"business," and not any of the many other careers where it either
doesn't matter which they prefer, or Macs are actually better."

In many large corporations where there's mostly Windows boxes you will
find Mac's. I work for Raytheon and I see Mac's used for content
development and a few of our executives are using Ti Powerbooks.

Bernie