Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 19:25:07 EDT

On Wednesday, May 1, 2002, at 05:11 PM, John Goggan wrote:
> Interesting. What school? (Just curious.)

My school, too, actually. Journalism majors are not *required* to have a
Mac, but that is what we use in our classes and if you don't have one,
you will need to use the Macs in one of the labs for your assignments.
This isn't really an issue at all in reporting classes, but in graphic
design classes it its a huge deal.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj