[NTLK] GEM Enterprises..

From: J. E. Simons (newtlink_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 04:30:19 EDT

how are we getting them at the discount?? the site has 275 for a 2100
and 270 for the UMP2K..

are we supposed to have a keyword during our order?? like "Newton" or
something??

thanks.
jim.

=====
"imagine the disincentive to software development if after months of work another company could come along and copy your work and market it under it's own name...without legal restraints to such copying, companies like Apple could not afford to advance the state of the art" -Bill Gates '83