Re: [NTLK] Varietyshop Contact Information

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 16:30:16 EDT

I have some experience with phillydiscounters as well. I bought a "New in the box" battery for my N2K1 about 2 weeks
ago. It took about 10 days to get, but I got exactly what I ordered, brand new in the original box. No complaints at
all.

Last week, I bought a 2100 from them. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

-Hal