[NTLK] ebay phillydiscounters update

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 22:29:54 EDT

Well, today I recieved my 2100 from phillydiscounters. The auction closed on 4/3, so I recieved it in 7 days. It was well
packed, wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped by USPS priority mail (insured).

It is cosmetically excellent. No scratches on either the case or the screen. The clips and covers are all in place. The
battery even seems to be holding a charge (still charging). While I can't speak for everyone, this is the second
transaction I've had with them and the second that's gone very well.

On another note, I see that this one has an extra icon on the toolbar called 'reset' that looks like a bomb. It appears
to reset the newton. Is this package available somewhere? I'd like to install it on my other 2100.

cheers,
-Hal