Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: I'm back (and bad news)

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 16:27:46 EDT

On 4/9/2002 at 2:11 PM Brian said:

>To me, this indicates that they don't have a real clue how to deal with
>recent problems, and are just going thru motions, doing "something".

---------To Which I Say---------

Clearly not - do you really think a plane could be hijacked with a plastic
safety razor? Please. It's all about convincing the sheep (general
public) that things are well in hand (they aren't) and that we don't have
to worry our pretty little heads and actually take some responsibility for
our own safety and lives (we do, we should).