Re: [NTLK] Where can I get JSuite?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:16:24 EST

On 11/27/01 1:18 PM, "bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com" <bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:
[snip!]
> if you need any more specific translation on a particular part of the
> site, drop me an email.
>
> hth
> rgds
> BK

Thanks, that was fine! I don't know any Japanese, so I don't feel the need
for this.

BTW, what 'BK' stands for?

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)