Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]screen protectors

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:52:32 EST

Since getting my 2100 I've been debating weather I should use screen
protectors. There was one left in a package I received with Newt but I had
such a difficult time installing it I gave up until I saw somewhere on the
list that people were using transparencies to make them. I tried this and it
worked fine for about a month or two but now after spending a couple of
hours trying to replace it I'm wondering again if its worth it.

It seems almost impossible to install without getting some little piece of
grit caught between the screen and the protector.

I use my newt daily but lightly.

can I have some opinions?