[NTLK] Mail to author of EETransfer

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:01:04 EST

Daniel,

Thank you for your email. You were the first to notify us that we had
removed the Newton part from our commercial web site.

We have updated our commercial web site a few days ago and we have
removed by mistake the Newton related pages.

We will restore them in the next 48 hours.
They will be available at:
http://www.easter-eggs.com/newton/

Please note, that EETransfer is no longer supported.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Raviart