[NTLK] Handler Type for .pkg files?

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 16:13:53 EST

I'm getting a little tired of launching Classic every time I need
to use NCU ( I usually leave it on, but more often than not Word
2001 crashes it )...

I know Ed is serving up .pkg files, and I was wondering what I need
to add as the Handler Type for them in my httpd.conf file?

I'd rather just get them with Newt's Cape, anyway ( which I need to
register - thanks, Steve ).

Zac