Re: [NTLK] emate battery

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 13:40:37 EDT

I am in the very same boat. It's my wife's e-mate and I want to make=20
thing better not worse. Cash for a dead battery sound like a good deal=20=

to me, now if only we could get someone to tell use how has a stack of=20=

dead batteries.

--
My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. -Yoda, Jedi Master
=EF=A3=BF