Re: [NTLK] looking for a clip-on holder

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 13:44:17 EDT

On Mon, Aug 20 2001 Oliver Brose wrote:
>What about The Harness by PDA-Concepts?
>http://www.pda-concepts.com/The_harness_systems.html
>I know that Till Kort=FCm uses this one from time to time, but >I'm not 100% sure it has a beltclip...

It doesn't. The Harness is an I-shaped piece which keeps your Newton in place via three strips of Velcro.

The only two holster systems I'm aware of are the Ripoff pouch (belt clip) and Landware's Burropak (shoulder harness). The latter should be worn under something to avoid the peals of laughter.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
Why are you still buying Vitamin D?