Re: [NTLK] emate battery

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 04:29:51 EDT

> I am in the very same boat. It's my wife's e-mate and I want to make=20
> thing better not worse. Cash for a dead battery sound like a good
deal=20=
> to me, now if only we could get someone to tell use how has a stack of=20=
> dead batteries.
Oh, please no cash for dead batteries. You're willing to pay for dead
batteries? Why don't you just buy the best batteries but try to learn how to
solder or train soldering with an old can? Or have the experienced Newton
freaks doing the job for you? I think the Frank GrĂ¼ndel would be willing to
repair your eMate battery as I would definitly be (see also
http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/Npages/Naccu/Naccu.html).

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing