Re: [NTLK] emate battery

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 18:39:50 EDT

Dearst everyone,

This week I will be performing surgery on my battery. After hearing out the
good Mr. Benschop, I believe it is within my grasp. However, this will be
my first attempt at soldering anything... (aside from some excercise in my
highschool shop class twelve years ago). I will let you all know how things
went. I bought the batteries (1600 MaH w/soldering tabs) for 18.50
including shipping from batteriesamerica.com... I am going to my local
hardware to get the soldering iron tomorrow.

Unless someone from the Winter Park/Orland Area wants to walk me through
this I will be flying solo.

David Hutchison
b|indwo|f
it's a beautiful world we live in/a sweet romantic place/
beautiful people everywhere/the way they comb their hair/
makes me want to say/it's a beautiful world
-from the cache

Postscript - I can be reached at 407/647-8977