[NTLK] ethernet/usb adsl connection?

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 08:08:17 EDT

Hello everyone

I asked this question before and someone from the UK, a telecoms expert,
cannot remember his name replied to me but my outlook xpress threw away all
my mails and I cant remember anything...

Q. How can I collect my mail on my Ump2000 connected to my mac over etherne=
    I have a usb connected ADSLmodem since a networking one costs twice as
much ie =A3100 per month which is far too much for a service that only works
occassionally and even then not much faster than a 56k modem.
The guy mentioned an "ADSL bridge" or something like that
Thanks as always
Bob
--=20
            bob_at_barkany.com