Re: [NTLK] ethernet/usb adsl connection?

From: matthew_at_crescent.org.uk
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 10:56:28 EDT

Hi Bob,
        You may be able to get some 'firewall' type software to build a connection
between the ethernet and usb/adsl of the Mac. I know products exist for
Windows (WinGate rings a bell) so I'm assuming that similar things are out
there for the Mac.

Otherwise you could get a cheap PC and build a Linux based usb/adsl gateway to
do the same task - which is what I'm going to do (adsl gets installed tomorrow)

Hope this helps

Matthew