Re: NTLK eMate Colors

From: CM Stimpson (macheel@dialfree.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 06:25:49 CDT

on 9/10/00 5:17 AM, Point Mutation at locutus@hawaii.rr.com wrote:

> it's some guys emate auction. *BUT*, are my eyes playing tricks on me, or
> is that eMate BLUE? the keyboard is definitely green and the stylus looks
> green, but the emate looks blue to me. not green-blue, but freakin' blue.
> there are two pictures of it (one whole picture and one showing the pc card
> slot) and it looks pretty blue.

Sorry.....but it definitely looks GREEN to me.

Interesting how differently each of us see the world, huh?

My wife INSISTS that my eyes are green, while my mom INSISTS they are blue.

Me, I happen to know that they are mostly blue-grey, but CHANGE colors,
depending on my mood and what clothes I'm wearing.

Kinda like the Newton & eMate!

*chuckle*

CM

--
The box said "Windows 95 or better" so I bought a Macintosh.