Re: NTLK LOOKING FOR MP 120, 130 or 2000!!!

From: gien wean (plastik@mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 06:40:09 CDT

Have one Newton 2100 (upgraded from 2000, done by Apple) for sale.

The package consists of:

- Newton MessagePad 2100 (upgraded from 2000)
   - Very Good condition (Looks new!)
   - Rubber Coating intact
   - Scratch-free LCD screen and bright back-light
   - Very responsive HWR on all parts of the screen, NO jiggles!
   - Missing one of the flip-door catches on the back, remedied with
       using 3M Velcro Fasteners, works even better now!
   - Original Stylus

- Serial Dongle
- Newton Keyboard (missing one rubber feet, remedied with gluing a piece
   of rubber band onto groove, works like a charm!)
- 2MB Newton PCMCIA Flash RAM Card (got it from Apple during the upgrade)
- 33.6 PCMCIA modem (no drivers needed, instant recognition on the Newton)
- Rechargeable Battery (good condition)
- 9W Newton Power Adapter

Loaded with lots of software installed. Have used it to surf the net,
real/compose emails, browse newsgroups and even IRC. Great for travelling
and mobile professionals.

Asking for A$750 plus shipping (another $10 or so??) from Singapore via the
local postal service. Will ship internationally. Pls email to discuss.