NTLK Internet Browsing

From: Doug Dockery (dougdockery@mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 09:42:46 CDT

Is there a way to browse the internet or add items to the NetHopper cache
via my connection with my PowerBook instead of using my modem? The
PowerBook is hooked up to a T1 and my modem is a lowly 56MHz - so the
PowerBook route would be preferable. I am basically attempting to duplicate
the Avantgo functionality that I am used to on the **cough** Palm IIIc that
I used before I came to my senses. If anyone else has a slick method of
getting a number of websites on my newt so that I can view them later (in
traffic or on the train) I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks -

Doug

--
Doug Dockery