Re: NTLK Flash Player

From: zbir@urbanape.com
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 07:50:14 CDT

> I think we should be working to extending the life of our Newtons. Products
> like BackTalk are the kind of thing we need. Let's start coming up with some
> decent suggestions of things that would just help our Newtons live in the
> new world!!!!!
>
> I'll kick off : Wouldn't it be cool if we could watch Flash animations on
> our Newtons? ;)

I'll start off another much needed (for me) app. For my Palm Vx w/
OmniSky wireless modem, I can ssh into any of the machines I administer
remotely. Quite nice. While there are a handful of Telnet apps
available, there don't appear to be any ssh clients. Anyone know how hard
it would be to pull off something like this on the Newt?

Zac

$name="zachery bir"; $email="zbir@urbanape.com";
$position="systems administrator"; $altposition="witch doctor";
$voice="804.644.6230"; $web="http://www.urbanape.com";