RE: NTLK Flash Player

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 04:36:30 CDT

I believe you!
The thing is nobody would want to develop a new Java 1 VM when Java 2 has
been around for so long. From my experience Java 2 is never going to run in
4 meg. Not even enough room for the class files on a Newton probably. No
doubt a flash player would look, well, flash! but in all reality there are
probably more useful things we could do with.