RE: NTLK Flash Player

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 03:56:15 CDT

I appreciate the sentiment here and enjoy discussions on this sort of thing
but, and this comment isn't directed at Peter, there are a few people around
here who might just be persuaded to write new Newton applications if people
come up with *sensible*, do-able suggestions. A Flash player for the Newton
is as likely as a Java 2 VM surely?

I think we should be working to extending the life of our Newtons. Products
like BackTalk are the kind of thing we need. Let's start coming up with some
decent suggestions of things that would just help our Newtons live in the
new world!!!!!

I'll kick off : Wouldn't it be cool if we could watch Flash animations on
our Newtons? ;)

Brad