NTLK Re: HP Deskjet 340 w/IrDA

From: CM Stimpson (macheel@dialfree.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 18:03:16 CDT

on 9/2/00 5:48 PM, Glenn Roe at myhome@cwnet.com wrote:

> Thanks again to CW & Bill! I would have been extremely frustrated
> without their help! I am also surprised Apple would develop an extension
> for a third party product enhancement for the Newton. I guess their were
> some real supporters at Apple back in 1997.
>
> Glenn Roe

*chuckle*

Here we go again.

It's not CS, and it's not CW....

it's CM.

:-)

NP...You're not the only one that's been getting my initials wrong of
late....it's happened on the list a couple other times.

But you're quite welcome.

I'm glad you found a solution that works for you. You're right. The DJ 340
IS a bit large for a portable printer.

Anyone try to use a Newton/eMate with the new MacWorld 2000 winner: that
hot new Canon portable that also has IrDA? (I can't remember the specific
model # right this minute.)

CM

--
The box said "Windows 95 or better" so I bought a Macintosh.